My ears are filled with yet more promises and a few questions come to mind.
- Do I take the time to even listen?
- Do I even care to listen IF I do take the time?
- Do I get my hopes up again only to have them thrown into the dirt once again?
- How many times will I hear the words I will show you?
- How many times will I fall for it and believe?
The answer is until the day one of us dies. That's how much I love you.
- Do you have someone: a lover, a boy/girl friend, a BFF, a child or someone else that you are so forever tied to that you will always be there when they cry help?
- If so, how do you deal with that constant roller coaster?
- If not how did you get away from it?
Tell me...give me, something, anything. I am banging my head on this up and
down roller coaster in my life that I want to get off of but don't have the key to.
Because folks I tell you that I am really tired of being this person. (Especially when it's not even my shit!)