Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Elf ears?




I'm sitting here this morning trying to enjoy the beginning of what can be an ultimately delicious cup of coffee all flavored up with my extra creamy vanilla creamer and what comes on the TV but the most ridiculous story I have heard well since oh................................... yesterday.   Hang on... I gotta go get another cup of coffee.

BRB.............

Ok, now, I can continue.

Where was I?..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

OH YEA!  Elf Ears.  Apparently, there is a new fad going around among the ummm... completely ignorant, lazy ass, stupid, kids of America now.  It's ELF EARS! 

 Ok, this picture doesn't really give you the CORRECT understanding of the situation.

I can't decide which is more fascinatingly stupid the fact that people would actually modify their bodies to this degree or that there are other people making MONEY as what is called a body modification artist.  To make money mutilating another human is somehow deliciously, darkly intriguing.  I mean can you imagine going to work in a pissy ass mood because oh, the kids were a little above their normal shitty teenage attitudes, or the hubs just sucked in the house one too many times with his snoring, or hell even the alarm clock just simply went off again?  The loveliness of mutilating someone should somehow release those types of inner aggressions right?

Ok, before you think I'm too dark let me post a few pics for you to get the gist of this new fad.




So, tell me: What's your take on this newest fad?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...