- throw the wrappers and bags on the floor and say 'EFF it!
- roam through the cable channels I pay WAYYY to much for and if something doesn't catch our interest we'll say 'EFF it!
- laugh at the phone when it rings, shrug our shoulders and say 'EFF it!
- respond to those staring at us in amazement or disgust and say 'EFF it!
- share and cry about any pressures being placed upon us and then help each other to say 'EFF it!
- only get up off the couch for essential bodily functions after we say 'EFF it probably one too many times!
- growl at anyone coming near us with threatening sounds of Mom will you.... and we will say 'EFF it!
- lay on the couch with our security blankies (you know that nice soft furry blankie you got for Christmas?) and tell the entire world to 'EFF it!
- make up songs about telling others to 'EFF it! (using whatever stupid little nursery tune you choose)
- grab before mentioned security blankie when husband creatures wonder where dinner is and what we did all day, hiding under the blankie and mumbling 'EFF it!
So how about it? Do you want to come over and play the 'EFF it game with me? I promise to play nice, share my toys and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh 'EFF it! It is what it is.
Just come over and we'll tell each other to 'EFF it. Or maybe that is too much effort and you are
just sitting there, reading this and saying 'EFF it?