Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lurking my blog are you now?

Ok, so apparently after this weekend I have discovered that there are those of you out there that like to read my blog and actually look forward to reading it everyday.  This information truly tickled my happy button
.......in my brain (you dirty minded people!)

But the happiness dwindles a bit when I realized that there are a few certain folks that read regularly but don't follow me!  Yeah, yeah, yeah. Give me some excuse about oh I tried to but.... (fill in the blank with your own phrase here.) My answer is yes, you could be having some problems trying to follow **raising my eyebrows sarcastically here because it's really quite easy** but if that's the case couldn't you at LEAST leave comments? Come on! Give a girl a break here! 

I mean come on folks! You do realize that if you don't follow or at least leave comments then you really are just a plain 'ole lurker!  Ewwwwwwwwww!  A lurker!!!!!!!!  You know one of those creepy old guys that hangs around the playground that everyone warns kids about???

Oh you like to laugh do you now?  Well, how about this one: If you read my blog regularly and 1. don't follow me and/or 2. don't comment  then you are just a BLOG PERV!  Yeah! I said it!  That's right!  (hubs would say oh my god, did you really just say that? Me: Yes, hubs, I did! insert: CHEESY GRIN!)

So, come on you blog perv!  (I won't go and say your name here in public or anything but you know who you are!) COMMENT, FOLLOW ME!  (or just lurk and laugh if that's the only attention I can get b/c some attention is better than none right? hehehehe)

5 comments:

  1. Blog perv.......lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I KNEW it would be you that "got" that joke!

    LOL

    Just for you my love! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go get em, Janet. I have lots of blog pervs myself. 150 reads and 3 comments. seriously?

    www.alotoflayers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onion,

    I KNOW! Crazy ass blog pervs!

    I love your blog btw! R U still in TX?

    Jonesie~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love that you out people as Blog Pervs! We have a lot of them as well! Jerks. Follow already!! Those are probably the people not in stable relationships due to commitment issues. I mean, if they can't commit to a simple blog, then they'll never make it in a marriage! At least blogs can be funny, I rarely laugh at anything my husband says. He does though so it's okay.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...