Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My friends....Thank you!

Officially, the party is over. The great my hubs if 50 party!  And boy was it a party!  Of course many of you know that the planning for this party began months ago and understand that I have an over abundant need to have every little detail perfect which can drive anyone batty! Ok, Ok, Ok, I admit I am OVERLY OCD to the point of pure madness! 

Even with this acute illness which would drive most people screaming into the night I still do not understand why I have 3 FABULOUS friends who put up with me and are always at my side with every major event I load onto myself.
Through thick and thin they are always there doing whatever it takes to make it through.  Whether it's bringing/making food, decorating, watching my kids or whatever they are there! The last year or so of my life I have grown closer and closer to these ladies and honestly I can hardly mention them without feeling all icky mushy inside.

I was extra blessed for this party though because I had two extra hands, Toni and Cheryl on deck to assist me in my craziness! If only they lived closer they could be a permanent part of our crazy group!

Back Row L to R: Nancy, Malissa, Cheryl
Front Row L to R: Toni, Janet, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...