Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Party's Over...but oh the surprises it brought!

Yes, the big event is finally over.  I planned it for months and it had so many surprises both planned and unplanned that I cannot possibly cover it all in one post.  So, be ready as I go through the pics and my emotions are triggered to read more about the FABOO party we had last Saturday night to document the hubs 50th birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...