Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bon Jovi BITCHES!

The title says it all!

In just about 6 hours 2 minutes and a few odd seconds I will be 
sitting at the AT&T center ready to break out in an all out 
'80's style groupie spasm!  
Yes, you heard it right!  I will be enjoying 3 hours of a totally 
awesome performance by one of my all time favorite bands: 
BON JOVI!  
And all I have to say to those who wish they were going with me
is: Sorry, but I won't be thinking about ya! 

And to Malissa and Nay Nay who are going with me: 
SLICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

5 comments:

  1. Bon Jovi ROCKS!!! I went to his concert once. I love the 80's. This summer I'm going to Def Leopard and can't wait. I'd love to go to Bon Jovi again. Have fun. And I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily!!!!!!! It rocked so hard!

    I loved the fact that I slipped back in time to have a night of hard core ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl! You crack me up! I'm going to Def Leopard with Emily but of course she doesn't mention that...jerk. Possibly Motley Crue and Poison too. REO is great as well and let's not forget Journey! I'm an 80's hairband junkie! Any 80's music for that matter. I'm happy it rocked so hardcore and you were stoked to be there! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write something so I can comment!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elles Belles,

    Stoked............yea that was the word!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...