Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BWS tips button
 
I have been branching out a bit lately and meeting new bloggie friends.  It's fun to hop around and today this one caught my eye.  So, being new at this I wanted to share it in case anyone else was interested! Have fun! 


How it Works
  • Follow all 3 Hosts & Guest Host’s - Spots 1-5 leave a comment w/ a link to your blog so we can follow you back
  • ( only leave a comment that you follow if you actually follow )
  • Snag the button & make a F.M.B.T. post.
  • After you post use that link to add your blog to the hop along with your blog name
( NO BLOG HOPs & GIVEAWAYS PLEASE ) These entries will be deleted.
  • Follow the blogs you like & Follow Back who follows you ( Remember to leave a comment so you can be followed back )
(Because I am new at this I borrowed parts of this post from Quick Tattletails.)


8 comments:

  1. I am a new follower. Please visit my blog and follow me back at
    http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    Thanks for joining us for Follow Me Back Tuesday. I'm your newest follower. I hope to see you again next week.

    Have a great day,
    Stacy
    www.sjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there newest follower.. Hope you can follow back..

    http://princessmomof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a crack up:) I am a new follower from the FMBT. Can't wait to read more from you! Check out my very unfunny blog if you get a chance! haha
    http://onewomanjuggler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I’m a new follower from the hop. I've also included a page on my site that lists blog hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page, and if you know of other great hops, please let me know!
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    Have a great week.
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to every thus far that has joined the ranks of my followers! I love it! I have gone and looked AND followed everyone! You all have GREAT looking blogs!

    Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

    Jonesie~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an old follower, you know, back when you had about 12. We write together occasionally...remember me?! : ) I know, I'm an obnoxious bitch. I get it. It's partially why you love me so. I love you too. Obnoxious bitches must stick together like my thighs when I walk. Have a good Wednesday, I will be busy with Colbie and her dad's funeral. Talk at ya Thursday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a fun blog, Janet! Glad I found you. I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial going on today. It's very easy and it would look so awesome on your blog:) See you there!
    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...