Ultimate Blog Hop!
Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Things I'm just arrgghhh about today..
Yeah you got it. I'm am just plain ole bitchy today. Before you stupid lazy ass men out there start with your oh it must be THAT time of the month thing let me tell you know to fuck off. I don't care to hear it. It's my blog and I'm just going to rant.
Ten things pissing me off at the moment: (and beware it could just change by the time I get down to #1)
10. People who leave my kitchen a mess before they go to school/work after it was really clean!
09. People who neglect to tell me they have left a particularly dirty item just under the top layer of clothes so that once I begin loading the washer I will be hit with an overwhelming smell that sickens me to the bottom of my stomach and almost brings me to the point of puking.
08. People who don't want to fold or put away socks so instead they hide them somewhere, anywhere but in my drawer.
07. People who are complete assholes to me but the second someone else comes into the picture they are all nice and laughing.
06. People who wait until almost 6pm to say what's for dinner and then goes to pull something completely frozen out of the freezer and wants to prepare it for dinner. (Mind you that dinner is supposed to be AT 6pm so that we have enough time to do night baths, homework, etc.)
05. People who are double standard.
04. People who start making the tea only to leave it on the counter UNMIXED!
03. People who leave the windows open all night and then say it's too cold to get up.
02. People who bitch about how the yard looks when they haven't picked up a rake or other tool, not to mention a lawnmower in over 6 months.
01. People who just generally breathe in my direction.
So, anyone want to take a stab at who is getting on my nerves today? ????