Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Monday, February 21, 2011

A cute survey...

 Here is a cute survey I found over at The Giggle Fest.  It's a new blog that I have recently found and like.  You should go check it out! 


1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family? 
Well, DUH!  They are definitely my little fur babies!  They all are so freaking spoiled I often get that shake of the head from the hubs and even an occasional eye roll.  Who cares right?  At least my fur babies love me unconditionally! 

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? I would love for the hubs and my kiddos to meet two people: My granddad and my Aunt Linda

3. What is the one thing most hated by you? Bullies and their bully fathers who taught them to be that stupid!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Well, I'll probably sound selfish but the first thing I would do is PAY OFF MY HOUSE!  Then, I would say I would have to put my toes in the water and my ass in the sand!  After that well.........


5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Well, a tall margarita and a dip in the pool could help but honestly it's usually the eyes of my youngest that get me every time. 

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being 
loved by someone? This is a tough one because I have found that loving someone has really given me so many blessings that I never experienced just being loved. 


7. What is your bedtime routine? Bowl of cereal, hugs from the kids and then usually an episode of Criminal Minds. 

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? Met the hubs at work. 

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? I love watching the hubs play guitar when he doesn't realize I am watching.  Just watching his facial expressions are priceless.

10. What kinds of books do you read? I love to read so many things it's hard to narrow it down.  But anything fictional really that can take me a way for a few minutes is awesome!

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? I don't look that far ahead except to dream about having the house paid off. 

12. What’s your fear? Being in a position that I can't take care of my kids.  Either dead or disabled.  Either is too much to think about.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space? NO!  Come on people! I have already had to give up so much of my junk food due to my health that I seriously can't even fathom giving up the little I do get now just to see out space!  Geeezzz PIZZA ROCKS way to much!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor? Single and rich of course, are you nuts!  Mmmm I don't intend to ever get married again so married and poor? 

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Do!  You want me to do something first thing? Doing means having to think! You want me to think? My body is in shock at the brutal awakening, compliments of the noisy alarm clock.  My first instinct is to GROAN! Then of course I go pee.

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?  I would have him not SNORE!  GAWD the man can snore a house down if we don't watch it!

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself what would it be?  Well, for a little while I went by Robin and that was kinda cool but now?  Sheesh that requires too much thinking!

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? I would definitely forgive but forget??? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Just don't do it in the first place and we will have no worries my friend!

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Pizza bitches!!  Cuz, I love it! 
  
So, whatcha think?  Pass it on fool!  (OH and BTW FOLLOW MY BLOG!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...