Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I actually WATCH these shows?


Well, I pulled myself  took a break from my daily internet stalking reading of those I love for a bit of fattening healthy, oversized portion controlled, gluten filled, gluten free lunch.   (What a mouthful just saying that!)

As I gorged slowly chewed every single bite I began to flip through the channels on the old TV.  (WHAT watch TV on the ACTUAL TV and not on the computer or on my phone?? What an outdated concept!)  Anyways, to the point of my post today:

The TV CRAP I watch!  (When I do watch TV) Now, before you go get your underoos in a wad if you are honest with yourself I am sure you will admit that you too watch at least a couple of these yourself even if it's only late at night while everyone else is sleeping and you somehow find it doable and justifiable to eat an entire bag of oreos or in my case fritos! (HEY shut the hell up! Fritos ARE gluten free!)

So here it goes.  A brief list of the shit I have been known to watch in those can't find an episode of Criminal Minds moment. (Which by the way is the most awesome of all shows!)

Fashion Police --This show is just 'effin hilarious!  I'm not quite sure if I watch it more to see if Joan River's face will crack or to see how many times Kelly Osbourne is going to get bleeped during the show after the producers figure out that a curse word in that awful accent is still a curse word!

The Soup -- I know why I love this one!  I find some sort of crazy humor from watching someone actually making money (and tons of it!) to MAKE FUN OF OTHER PEOPLE!  GAWD That dude is my hero! 

Dog the Bounty Hunter -- Ok, be honest!  How many of you tuned in a bit back to see their big special they had on?  I'm not ashamed to say I did!  I mean where else can you get your weekly dose of trailer trash wanna be bad boy talk?  (Don't get me wrong! I don't have anything against living in a trailer as I grew up in one but yanno!) And let's not forget Beth's big boobs bouncing all over the screen!  I just wish I could get her to use those nails to scratch my back.  Not in a weird gross sexual way but in that I just need a good back scratching way!  Yanno?


Campus PD -- This show just gets me.  I watch these kids in college just living it up and think DAMN! I must have really been boring or I just missed it all when I was in college!  Either way I am just amazed at the stupid shit they get caught doing!  I mean I did some stupid things but as I recall I was only caught one time by the sheriff and I ain't gonna tell you what THAT was about!  (But it does make for a funny memory!)


Big Brother -- Oh yes, my fellow groupies!  It's coming again! Casting begins in March so they say and I for one can't wait to get my fill!


Amazing Race -- In case you missed it the new season started this past Sunday.  I have it recorded and will need to go watch it but I am sure that this season will be no different from the last.  Surely, there is at least one hottie couple, a ditzy girl with a mean ass degrading boyfriend/fiance whatever, a gay couple and a dumb country couple.  And why do I watch this one?  Not real sure but when I do I end up with a roomful of my kids watching it with me!

Prison Wives --- Seriously????  I suppose that even a prisoner needs a little love.
< still scratching my head on this one>

**Now, I will say that I will also watch anything regarding animals, hoarding, or medical mysteries.  I have gained valuable knowledge from these type of shows.  I mean geezz, how else would I know that I need to name myself an animal rescue agency if when my neighbors report me to the city for being an animal hoarder?  (Confessions of an Animal Hoarder) Or, that I am actually NOT odd for eating an entire bag of fritos for a meal?  I mean I could be eating couch cushions, laundry soap or even chalk!  (My Strange Addiction) Or even better how could I have self diagnosed myself as one of those medical oddities where I had an extra head taken off my shoulder?  After all hat HAD to have happened to me because my kids and hubbs looks at me like I have two heads quite often!  They must be envisioning that head I had removed at birth right? (Manar's Story: Born With Two Heads <----I bet you clicked on that link to check it out.  Didn't you???? 


These are just a few of the many idiotic shows I find myself watching at any given time.  They are in no particular order or anything.  I don't like one more than the other (well maybe I do like Big Brother more!).  Any way you look at it we really have a wide variety of CRAP on the TV.

I'm curious.  What will you admit to watching?  HMMMM????

4 comments:

  1. You may laugh but it's most anything on the food network. It also helps to give me an appetite or remember to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were closer, I would stalk Joel McHale from the Soup. Have you caught Tosh.0? It's even baudier, except Internet instead of TV. I might stalk Daniel Tosh too. I just might.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Onion,

    I'm going to have to check Tosh.0 out! I have heard about it but can't remember exactly what. (I finally started accepting that I am getting a wee bit older and therefore I can now blame my ignorance on certain subjects to my age. HA!)

    :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Soup!! I also like Hoarders, My Strange Addiction and Medical Mysteries. Some of these are just plain creepy!!! My guilty pleasure that I will stalk and kill anyone for repeating is Degrassi (you know, the teenagers in Canada on TeenNick that have every drama known to man in a 22 min. episode!) LOVE it! L&O: SVU-Christopher Meloni is HOT! Biggest Loser-because I'm fat. Supernatural and Spartacus-because there are enough hot men in these to have a different sex dream every night of the week. And Desperate Housewives-because I'm a stereotypical housewife that gets exactly what she wants out of life and still finds room to bitch. I think that's all for now. : )

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...