Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Freedom...

I am sitting here anxiously watching the minutes tick by on the clock (ok that doesn't really happen because all the clocks in my house are digital so in reality the minutes don't tick by because there is no second hand.  Does that mean I am showing my age? ~~SHRUG~~).  I am wondering what I am going to do for the next 2 weeks while the husband is in Salt Lake City.  12 days to be exact.  12 long days of either pining away or 12 short days of doing ANYTHING I want without explanation.

Things like eating cereal for dinner, eating cupcakes for breakfast (yes I have this one planned!  I found the most delicious looking gluten free vanilla cupcakes at Whole Paychecks today.) or maybe even sleeping all day until 20 minutes before having to pick up little people from school.  Better yet!  I can watch hour after hour of ANY reality TV show I want!~

I believe the 12 short days of doing anything I want will be my choice.  It's not that Charles is demanding or anything but I do have this feeling of guilt that washes over me at times when he comes in the door from work and he goes to cook dinner.  So, this past week I have cooked dinner almost every night and I know he was wondering what major event was happening while shoving platefuls of food down his throat.

Now, I am free.  Free to lay around, write, read, sleep or whatever I choose.  So, if you call and I don't answer no worries.  I am really here, alive, but more in a hibernation state of existence.  If you come by I hope you know the "secret" manner in which to get into the house when it's locked because I have to admit that I will not be dragging my lazy rear off the couch to unlock the door.



I am not asking nor expecting anyone to like, agree or do anything about this planned state of disgustingly delicious exit from the outer world.  I am merely reveling in the fact of the beauty of it all!

And right about the time that I realize I have gained my lost lbs back and I have watched reality TV until my eyeballs are popping out I will put everything back in order around the house and happily pick up my hubby from the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...