The week was filled with ups:
- Craft night in which I gave the girls a rubbermaid tote full of 14 years of leftover scout craft materials and my den ended up looking as if Hobby Lobby threw up all over the floor.
- Geocaching at the park. Everyone enjoying the "thrill of the hunt" even though we didn't find any that night.
- Banana Split night where we were all allowed to create mountains of ice cream and fluffy whip cream towers!
- Fishing with the girls and watching Harmony catch and hold a baby bass and helping Kaylee feed a perch every bit of her worm!
- Little Kaylee with her roller coaster of emotions because I won't let her be the baby but yet encourage her to be a big girl and do things for herself. Every time we turn a corner the waterworks are in full swing.
- Harmony with her constant need to be entertained every breathing moment and then calling home to complain.
- And Serenity? Well, no downs there at all. She is quite happy in her little color book land!