Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I hate the Wii training guy.

So, I've been working out. Well, sorta. I've yet to become an avid work out freak person. I really try hard not to work out at least 3 times per week. I am losing gaining some weight, which makes me mad.  I know all the bullshit about ohhh you will gain muscle yada yada yada. My thought process tells me if I am sweating like this then I should LOSE weight. Of course the peanut butter M&M's at 1am each night don't help.

Anyways, back to the point. I am here to bitch about the Wii guy. I borrowed a Wii Fit Plus from my friend thinking I have to get into a little huge routine to lose a few several pounds, tone up my fat ass, get in shape. 

So, I go about the set up process on this thing. Which took forever by the way!  It gives you the option to chose a male or a female trainer. Well, I chose the male simply because if the female trainer looks better than me then I would lose focus on working out and instead sit plotting her untimely death.

Well, the male looks all great and everything. I mean his little cartoon figure is all nicely shaped. His voice is really calm and he knows all the right moves. Well, what is the problem you ask? He is too fucking demanding! He doesn't give me a break! He doesn't realize that not everyone in the world is a nicely figured, flexible, calm cartoon!

I am a fat assed mom who has no desire to get up out of my computer chair to step on a freaking Wii board that says OHHHH everytime I step on only to see Mr. Fine Cartoon bending his body backwards in some ungodly insane position and to top it off he says to me Follow Me.

Oh I try. I promise I do.  Only to hear him calmly say you seem a little bit shaky. Yea no shit! I am contorting my body in positions I never knew were possible! 

I am proud to say that I almost always make it to at least a 15 minute workout. However, I am ashamed to admit that usually by the time it's over I have told Mr. Wii Training guy that he's number 1 more than a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...