Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I wish....

I wish.....
I could hug my Uncle Bill one more time.

I wish....
I didn't become a big pile of slobbering, crying baby everytime I heard a George Jones song.

I wish....
I had just enough money to pay my bills comfortably.

I wish....
I had a cure for cancer.

I wish....
I could communicate my feelings better to the ones I love.

I wish...
there was no such thing as a migraine.

I wish...
people were just nicer.

I wish...
I had a cupcake right about now.

I wish....
I wouldn't gain any weight from eating that before mentioned cupcake.

I wish...
I had understood earlier in life what those I loved so much before me meant when they told me the secrets of happiness and honesty.

I wish...
I understood my mother.

I wish...
I wish...
I wish...

What do you wish?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had several of your wishes as well.
    I wish to pay bills comfortably with enough left to save AND take a vacation.
    I wish that weight never accumulated in the first place
    OR
    I wish that good people were thin and healthy and bad people were fat and would die!
    I wish that I could protect my son from every unhappiness or danger to ever strike.
    I wish that my dog could talk.
    I wish that the husband couldn't (hee hee, just joking!)
    I wish everyone would just listen to me because I'm always right...; )
    I wish that I didn't have so many wishes and I was always content.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...