Check it out. It's kinda neat. But before you do read the questions below and respond with your own answers! You can answer 1, 2 or even all if you choose! But for the love of God, don't lurk today. This girl needs a little encouragement today.
1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married? Well, I wouldn't way lost but our friendship DEFINITELY changed after we both got married. *Le Sigh*
2. Do you make friends easily? Well, you dumbass! Of course I do! I mean I am a shameless attention whore that has no problem begging for feedback from total strangers!
3. Do you have many close friends? No, thus the word close. You have to pretty damn fantastic to win that spot on my friends list. I do have auditions every once in a while though so if interested in holding that prized position submit your resume to me. Be sure to include any house cleaning abilities, child care experience (ok who am I kidding. If you have had a pet goldfish you will get this one checked off on your list). Also, include any massage experience, grocery store shopping abilities and general talent in listening to an individual bitch about non important things.
4. Tell us about your oldest friend. Shit, my oldest friend? Does this mean in age or in time we have been friends? I will take the latter. My oldest friend would have to be Caro. We have been friends since high school. God the secrets she could (and better NOT!) share. She is generally one of the kindest, caring individuals I know. Geez, she would have to be a good person to still be my friend after all these years!
5. Tell us about your newest friend. Oh damn. This just gets tougher and tougher. My newest friend? Are you kidding me? I don't really have a new friend. Have you read my previous posts? I am a neurotic fur baby loving, bitchy, who hates getting rammed in the rear unexpectedly! (You dirty ass minded people! I was referring to the lady who rammed into the back of our van last week!)
6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time? Well, I see my BFF almost every day. But generally it's when I find time.
7. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend? Ohhhhh I like this one. Let's see. I went to Vegas once. And then I went to California and even Illinois! That was fun!
8. What's the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you? Well, I like my surprise bday party I had this year. Basically anything where I get all the attention is good for me!
9. What's the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you? She admitted to me that she had sexy dreams about my hubbs. Not a good thing! How could I be friends after that?