Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fur Tales....Siblings

Well, I have come to the conclusion that not only do I consider my animals as my very own children but they too consider themselves as siblings!  

What????????? You are thinking right about now.  Well, think about it. 

Don't siblings fight incessantly about anything and everything? 
Don't siblings torture you each other just because they can?
Don't siblings look for ways to piss you each other off?

Well, not only do my skin children (my humans) 
but my fur children do this as well. 

EXAMPLE: 
Sam Cat (Remember him??)
Okay now that your memory has been jogged on with the story.
I have found that Sam Cat will purposefully sit on TOP of the 
guinea pig's cage allowing his tail to slip between the bars. 
He then will switch his tail back and forth causing the 
Guinea Pig to scream for his life. 
All the while this is happening Sam Cat is looking over his shoulder 
and down at the pig with what I say is a HUGE grin on his little cat face.

No matter how many times I try to get the cat off he always goes back and then 
I am dealing with a screaming guinea pig once again.  Sounds like siblings rivalries doesn't it?

And here is even a video to share of animals in the wild taunting each other!



Jonesie~~

4 comments:

  1. Doreen said...
    That was so funny, poor lil guinea pig. Cats happen to be very smart I totally think he knows he taunting that poor pig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doreen,

    If the cat doesn't know it (I'm SURE he does!) then the poor little Guinea pig does! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!!!! Love the video too. Our dog will purposefully lay in the way of anything Frederick is trying to do with a huge grin on her face. It's a big game now between them. I love it! It just shows how "human" animals can be, or maybe how we truly are animals.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...