Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm friends with a killer...

I just found out today that my bloggie friend Ems (Emily from LYLAS) is a killer! 

I am totally and completely shocked at her lack of concern regarding her murders.  (YES, plural! Does that make her a serial killer????)

I just don't know if I can handle the news of this today.  She openly admits to being a killer more than once!

So, did I capture your morbid nature and make you wonder what the heck I am talking about here?  Well click here and check out her confession letter.


Ems: You're welcome!  hehehehee and did you realize that your nickname is E M S?  Isn't that kinda ironic considering you are a killer?  (GRIN!) 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and participating in my post.

    Your newest follower from http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonsie! Thank you, I guess??? I am NOT a happy murderer mind you. You make me sound so callous! Nice post though. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh EMS! You love me and the attention and you know it!

    I luvs my killer friend! heehhehe!

    Jonesie~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I love that I have help in harassing her now!!! It's wonderful to get along with other shit disturbers...and killers.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...