Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits...

Here it is folks. Tuesday Tidbits. Have fun with them!

Stunt Donkey has Heart Attack

In July, a Russian parasailing company strapped Anapka, an 18-year-old female donkey, to a parachute and forced it to sail over a southern Russian beach in a misguided attempt at a publicity stunt.

Well, the stunt worked and the video went viral.  (Of course it did!  We will watch anything!)



Condom Robbery in Malaysia

Malaysian police say they are investigating the disappearance of more than 700,000 ultrathin condoms which went missing in transit between Malaysia and Japan.  (700,000?????  They must either be thinking they are going to be really lucky OR they are having the world's largest orgy!  Either way 700,000????)

Sagami Rubber Industries, Japan’s first condom maker, (Who knew that Japan was the first condom makers???)  said last week that the shipment was loaded into a container at its factory in northern Malaysia, but that it was empty with the locks replaced when it arrived in Tokyo.  (Editor's note: In all honesty that is not the correct photo to go with this picture.  I just had to use it because I am really wondering if the Royal Couple is aware of this product???  How would you feel about YOUR face being on the cover of a condom package???)

That's it folks.  It's all I've got!  I am sick and must stop typing to wipe off the snot running down my face, rub my scratchy eyes, attempt to breathe with all the ICK in my chest and then still gather enough strength to get to my new job: TAXI CAB driver for my kids.  UGHHHHHHHHH  I HATE HATE HATE this job!

3 comments:

  1. I personally would love to have my picture on a condom box. Then I would be the ultimate Cock Blocker. Or cock sock-er. I need professional help. Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you don't get the message for awhile I have officially sent you an invite to write on our fat blog aka LYLASPlus in case you forgot. If you would still like to join us that would be awesome! If not I don't blame you because you have already grown past us and have more followers than we do. I would hate you if I didn't love you so much. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elles Belles........hate away baby!! It makes me tingle!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...