Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday news..........

Oh blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

I have just come in from Costco.  Good news is that the scrapbook pictures I sent to the photo lab are FABOO!  This is a scrapbook I am making of the 50 years of hubs life.  I thought it was such a WONDERFUL idea until about ohhhh pictures of 1977.  Now, I am only up to the 80's and I am TIRED!  While it is neat to see his family like this and learn about everyone and hear the stories I am TIRED!   Did I say TIRED?  Anyway, I only have a bit more to go and I will have a very cherished item that the rest of the family will wish they had!  HAHA!

I did get the cake ordered.  Costco are assholes about cakes though.  No scanning pictures/designs to put on the cake, only 2 cake flavor options and you have to choose from only a handful of designs.  By the time I got to the point of ordering the cake today I just said what the Fuckety Fuck and chose the sheet cake with the traditional happy birthday writing shit on it.  I just requested they keep the little 5 year old balloons off of it.  We will see.  It will get eaten either way right?  Plus, what the fuck do I care when I won't eat it anyway?  I will have my special delicious dainty gluten free cupcakes from my special bakery!

Ohhhh this is the countdown.  M-in-Law arrives tomorrow along with about 50 other peeps coming in for the party.  No the party is not at my house but somehow there will be people seeing my house.  Why do I care what my house looks like?  Well, for one we are bred from a young age that our house must be neat and tidy and the condition of our house tells what type of wife, mother, woman we are.  Well, SHIT this is hard!  I have been on my hands and knees cleaning the floor, under the stove, behind the toilet and more.  Will my M-in-Law really care what it looks like?  No, she probably won't.  She isn't really a mean person at all.  I mean over the years I have gotten used to the quirkiness and I think, hope pray she has gotten used to mine. In fact I think I have a fairly good M-in-Law.  Now, that she realizes I am not here to use and abuse her son for his money and I do truly love him (YIKES! Did I admit that?? LOL) I think we have an OK relationship.  

I am just over thinking it all and letting my OCD take over.  I know in the end the party will be great, people will laugh, and there will be plenty more pictures to add to the growing scrapbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...