Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Blah

Today is a rough day.  I can't get a grip on things even though I have tried.  Possibly it's because of the constant pounding in my head that I have had for so many days straight that I have lost count.

I vowed to start a good week today and I feel that I tried with everything I have but it's just a huge struggle with this pounding.

I have taken my vitamins, eaten a good breakfast and avoided the junk food (mostly).  I worked for several hours this morning until the pain just overtook me.  I laid down and took a nap but the pain is worse now than before I laid down.

Ugh... I suppose it's just another freaking Monday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...