Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Important Things






Well, I am new to all of this so I don't know where to begin except to explain
what our family seems to find important.

God is always first. Although, we can't seem to find a church that we all
agree upon God is the center of our beliefs and our home.

Some may think we are selfish because the 2nd most important thing is
our core family. There are 6 of us in this house and often the daily
routine of "life" gets us exhausted. We decided as a family about a year
ago that at any time one of us feels overwhelmed with life that we can call
a pajama day. This is where we immediately find the next "open" date on
the calendar and we all lounge around in our PJ's. The idea is that we ensure
time together while relaxing and getting much needed physical, emotional
and mental rest.

Now, our family may not think that we feel this way but they are
important to us. That is why we moved away honestly because we would
never have had the opportunity to mature so much in our relationships
if we had remained where we could "depend" on our family. We value our
relationships with our family greatly and time no matter how little of it we
do have together is very valued.





If anyone knows us they know that scouts (both girl and cub scouts) are very
important in our lives.
Through scouting we have experienced many things
which include but are not limited to camping, horse back riding, flying an air plane, games, earth relations, inner discovery and more! So many of our favorite memories involve a scout trip or campout.

Friends.... not the kind that come and go but the ones that are really "there"
for us and we are "there" for them. The kind of friends that really know us
inside and out and still are willing to call themselves our friends.

These things are a few of our important things. Janet~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...