Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits...

How's that for a title?  I thought I might need to come up with some little something since some of my other favorite bloggers have such neat things like Monday Marvels and Half-ass Weekend Posts.  So here it is:

Tuesday Tidbits:

10.) Did you know that an ice cream parlor in London has ice cream made with human breast milk?  Can we say BARF!!! 

9.)  Charlie Sheen claims to have slammed 7 gram rocks at a time???  Did I really CARE about this information?  (I didn't bother to supply a link on this one because all you have to do is turn on your TV to see his stupidity spewing forth.)

8.) New York City is running out of phone numbers?  Apparently this isn't the first time.  What the hell are we all missing by NOT living in New York City?  Smog, pollution, anxiety from living in an over crowded city??

7.)  Australian ATM's went haywire and started spitting out thousands of dollars in cash.  Where the F was I???

6.) Chimp meat is now on sale in Britain.   I shit you not!  Check it out!

5.)  It is now being thought that magnetic boy is not really magnetic but simply overly sticky!

4.) A man accidentally shoots his wife instead of his dog.  I guess his wife was a really hairy beast???

3.)  A happy couple is now united!  Two same sex cats that is!  HUH?  Yea, we don't have anything else more pressing to worry about in the world. 

2.) Gadaffi isn't worried why are we?  After all he knows all his peoples love him!

1.) Here it is folks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...