Ultimate Blog Hop!

Hello one and all! If this is your first time visiting the ole' Jonesie then please let me explain a little. I write on a variety of topics. (basically whatever may pop into my head or even whatever rant I have for the day.) Some things are a little out there, I admit. But honestly, I have spent so much of my life worrying about what others think that when I finally released myself from the "rules and roles of society" I really began to find myself. So, my request is that you read more than just one post before you decide. I promise somewhere along the way I am sure you will say what so many others have said at one time or another: Jonesie, you simply say what others only think in their heads!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Easy Feet - Are we REALLY this lazy?

I saw a completely ridiculous commercial last night for another one of those "As Seen On TV" items.  You know those items that we see and think OH WOW I HAVE TO GET THAT!!!

In case you have not seen this yet check it out here: Easy Feet

Now at first look one may say (and yes I did) that looks cool!  I mean how easy will this be??  Just secure Easy Feet onto any smooth surface (shower floor, tub wall) and you can stop doing that one legged dance in the shower!  It has over 1000 rejuvenating bristles to clean and scrub your feet!  At first I thought damn I may order this and then I thought about this:
  • Am I the only one that would use it?  I mean come on!  Do I really want to stick MY foot into this thing after someone else uses it to scrub off their disgusting foot junk?  EWWWWWW! This thought alone grosses me out!
There was a fantastically funny selling point about this product:
  • The company is so very kind to realize that most normal people have 2 count them 2 feet!  What a shock!  So, they are actually going to let us have one for free when we buy one!  Of course just pay separate shipping and handling.  Seriously????  Couldn't they just sell us two at once?  I mean what if one comes in the mail one day and then I have to wait for the second one to arrive?  My 2nd foot would seriously feel left out!  I would have one foot soft and scrubbed while the other foot waits impatiently all rough and disgusting!  Wouldn't that be a mood killer for the old hubby?  
Anyways, just a stupid little rant of thoughts I had while I watched this commercial and laughed my ass off last night! And by the way if anyone should wish me to be a test subject for you on this product I would be happy to help you out because yes I am just this lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Make my day! Even a measly word or two can make me smile! Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...